Friday 25 May 2012

Kicking back to relax...

Some days I find myself like an eager beaver.  Digging, hauling, amending, planting, etc.  But then there are those days.  You wake up to the sunshine coming in your window, you put off all work that you ought to be doing and you just kick back.  Today is that day.  The sun is shining and the temperature is reaching into the 80's.  One cups, two cups, three cups of coffee and more - I plan on relaxing and taking in this glorious day! Happy aloha Friday everyone!


Looking down at the side yard while kicking back the morning joe.

 Mt. Baker to the south east of us... apparently one of the snowiest places on earth! yikes! it sure looks beautiful - especially in the summer sun.



3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thats what I thought! It was most glorious!! I even made it out to Southlands for a brief perusing.

      Delete